Crossover Shank with Milgrain Detail Pavé Diamond Engagement Ring by A.JAFFE (MES740Q)
An elegant spin on a classic, the Crossover Shank with Milgrain Detail Pave Diamond engagement ring features a band that first splits, only to come back together again in an overlapping fashion to finally crisscross and envelop the center solitaire diamond. In addition to the elaborate shape, the precious metal is further adorned with intricate milgrain detailing and paved with diamonds. A true showstopper from the Seasons of Love collection.
- This engagement ring can accommodate all diamond shapes and sizes, available by special order.
- A matching band can be designed for this engagement ring.
- All rings are set with conflict-free diamonds.
- A.JAFFE does not charge any labor fee for customization or personalization requests.
- A.JAFFE uses hypoallergenic gold which is 100% nickel-free.
- A.JAFFE uses a superior quality 18k gold, seldom used by others, that does not tarnish like regular 18k gold.
- The patented A.JAFFE Signature shank perfectly balances its center diamond and provides stability to prevent the ring from turning during wear. For brides preferring traditional round settings, we have added a patented quilt interior to offer the same luxurious feel and stability as our iconic Signature rings.
- Your ring embodies over 120 years of expertise and experience, and is supported by a Lifetime Warranty.
A.JAFFE engagment ring available in: